|DAY||DATE||MONTH||VENUE||DRAW||IN||OUT||INFO & COST|
|Sun||18||June||Swanton Morley Willow||08:30||09:30||15:00||Rose Bowl £5|
|Sun||25||June||Narborough Lakes||09:00||10:00||15:00||points only £12|
|Sun||2||July||Barford Top Lake||08:45||10:00||15:00||points only £12|
|Sun||9||July||Swanton Morley Willow||08:30||09:30||15:00||points only £5|
|Sun||16||July||Swanton Morley Willow||08:30||09:30||15:00||Stammers Cup £5|
|Sun||23||July||Reepham Bungalow||09:00||10:00||15:00||points only £12|
|Sun||30||July||Bartrles Lodge 14 pegs only||08:45||10:00||15:00||points only £12|
|Sun||6||August||Inter-Club Match||08:45||10:00||15:00||Fakenham away £10 no points|
|Sun||13||August||Bartles Lodge 14 pegs only||08:45||10:00||15:00||points only £12|
|Sun||20||August||Wicklewood||08:30||09:30||15:00||points only £12|
|Sun||27||August||Reepham Bungalow||09:00||10:00||15:00||points only £12|
|Sun||3||September||Narborough Lakes||09:00||10:00||15:00||Bintree Cup 1st leg £12|
|Sun||24||September||Swanton Morley Willow||08:30||09:30||15:00||Memorial Cup £8|
|Sun||1||October||Swanton Morley Willow||08:30||09:30||15:00||Hospital Cup £8|
|Sun||8||October||Wicklewood||08:30||09:30||15:00||points only £12|
|Sun||15||October||Bartles Lodge 14 pegs only||08:45||10:00||15:00||points only £12|
|Sun||22||October||Barford Railway||08:45||10:00||15:00||Myhill Cup £12|
|Sun||29||October||Narborough Lakes||09:00||10:00||15:00||Bintree Cup 2nd leg £12|
|Sun||29||October||Swanton Morley Curly's - Pike Match||08:00||08:45||15:00||AT Qualifier & Robinson Cup £20|
|Sun||5||November||Wicklewood||08:30||09:30||15:00||points only £12|
|Sun||12||November||Reepham Long Lake||09:00||10:00||15:00||Pairs Match £12 no points|
|Sun||19||November||Barford Top Lake||08:45||10:00||15:00||Rotary Cup £12|
|Sun||26||November||Bartles Lodge 14 pegs only||08:45||10:00||15:00||Christrmas Match £12 no points|
|Sun||26||November||Swanton Morley Grebe - Pike Match||08:00||08:45||15:00||AT Qualifier £20|
|Sun||3||December||Swanton Morley Willow||08:30||09:30||15:00||points only £5|
|Sun||17||December||Wicklewood||08:30||09:30||15:00||points only £12|
|Sun||14||January||Wicklewood||08:30||09:30||15:00||points only £12|
|Sun||28||January||Wicklewood||08:30||09:30||15:00||Bert Fanthorpe Cup £12|
|Sun||28||January||Swanton Morley river Wensum - Pike Match||08:00||08:45||15:00||AT Qualifier £20|
|Sun||11||February||Wicklewood||08:30||09:30||15:00||points only £12|
|Sun||25||February||Swanton Morley Curly's - Pike Match||08:00||08:45||15:00||AT Qualifier £20|
|Sun||4||March||Wicklewood||08:30||09:30||15:00||points only £12|
|Sun||11||March||Swanton Morley Willow||08:30||09:30||15:00||points only £5|
|Sun||15||April||Swanton Morley Willow||:||:||:||friendly|
|Sun||29||April||Barford Pleasure Lake||:||:||:||friendly|
|Sun||27||May||Swanton Morley Willow||:||:||:||friendly|
All match attendances / pegs must be pre-booked with Match Secretary
Call Steve Brown before 9pm
tel: 01362-851740 or mob: 07511380233
Mill Farm Minimum of 2 keepnets required, 50 lbs limit in each net.
Bartles Lodge Nets supplied - No keepnets or landing nets required.
Park Farm Nets supplied - No keepnets or landing nets required.
Barford 3 keepnets required, 50 lbs limit in each net.
1. DDAC Membership Card & EA Licence must be shown at match if requested by duty match secretary. No Membership Card or EA licence, No fishing.
2. Anglers must abide by all of the Club's Rules. Any dispute, duty match secretary has final say on the day.
3. Away match venue rules must be adhered to, eg: bait and groundbait restrictions, dip nets, barbless hooks, minimum/maximum pole elastics etc. Awareness of venue rules is each angler's own responsibility.
4. Junior & Lady member matches: Please book with match secretary at least two weeks in advance of the match date.
5. All anglers; must book with duty match secretary preferably at least one week in advance of the match that you wish to fish.
6. For full match rules please see the coarse match rules page.
7. PLEASE try and bring correct money to match draws.
8. Due to inclement weather in January/February, call Match Secretary to check match is on.